Cutting Edge Practice is pleased to announce that it has created a fresh new dental logo for Berkeley Dental Care. Berkeley Dental Care is a general dental office located in Berkeley, IL. Dr. Omar Ghoneim and Cutting Edge Practice are starting their dental marketing and branding campaign with this new logo design.
5 Reasons to have a dental logo
A dental logo is the first step creating an integrating marketing campaign. The look and the feel of the image, the colors and fonts should all be the same in print and on-line. This brand consistency will help develop:
- Your competitive advantage. Your design and image will be unique. No other dental office will have this same design, look or feel.
- A memorable image for potential patients. The graphic image associated with your dental practice will become recognizable when you place your logo on your sign or awning, on your postcards, on your social media and on your website. Prospective patients will think of you when its time for their next dental appointment.
- Your professional image and reputation. A dentist who takes the time to develop a brand image illustrates that the dentist cares about his practice and his patients.
- A link to your practice. Adapting an image that represents your practice name or the practice of dentistry will help the patient remember your practice.
- A great first impression. Before the patient calls you, emails you, or walks into your office, they will develop a positive image of you and your practice.
If you are interested in a new dental logo design to jump start your dental marketing campaign, contact Sharon Kantor Bogetz, at Cutting Edge Practice.