Dental Practice Management Consulting Program
The objective of the Cutting Edge Practice dental practice management consulting is to help the Doctor gain or regain control of the business, staffing and marketing aspects of their practice. Whether you have one office or 10 offices, we can help you develop a plan that works! The program is highly customized and has three distinct phases: analysis, implementation and collaborative monitoring. Our Consultants offer the knowledge, skills, and abilities, coupled with a hands-on, in-office approach that results in dramatically increased cash flow.
HOW THE CLIENT WILL BENEFIT
- A strategic and tactical business plan designed to grow revenues of the business
- Systematic review of office systems to identify and implement initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency
- Develop and implement an Internet and Print Marketing Plan which will include a professionally designed logo, stationery, print ad and 10-page website to get your marketing program off the ground
- Our Consultants will provide you with the personnel management and strategic management skills to run your practice
- Introduce new technologies and educate the doctor and staff to effectively present and market technology to patients
- If necessary, offer professional assistance in the recruitment of employees
- Review of your office expenses to control spending of variable operational costs
- Provide an in-office, hands-on employee training program designed to support the strategic and tactical goals of the practice
- Implement documented personnel systems including an office manual and personnel forms
- Hold regular meetings and establish a monitoring program to fine tune progress of the business plan
- Client access to our Consultants by phone during regular business hours
Contact Cutting Edge Practice to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Call Wendy at (773) 502-6000 or Sharon at (847) 370-9131, our dental practice management consultants.