Cutting Edge Practice just completed a dental logo for White Plains Dental. This logo is for a dental start-up in Northbrook IL. A dental logo is just one of the many design projects that are part of every successful dental start-up with Cutting Edge Practice. We will use this logo design on their dental website, dental Facebook page, Google My Business page, business card, letterhead, appointment card, stationery, rack card and direct mail campaign. Because of the targeted marketing that Cutting Edge Practice creates for their clients, our dentists have patients on their schedule before they are open!
Sharon Kantor Bogetz from Cutting Edge Practice and her design team at Midwest Dental Solutions have created more than 75 dental logos.
Cutting Edge Practice is excited to present the newest dental logo design created for general dentists starting a dental office in Plainfield IL. Creating a logo is the first step in the integrated marketing program that Cutting Edge Practice will create for their dental start up clients.
Unlike other dental consulting companies, Cutting Edge Practice does the design work for you. The Cutting Edge Practice dental marketing program includes, but is not limited to:
- Temporary Window Sign Design
- Dental Website Design
- Stationery Design (including business card design, referral cards & appointment cards)
- Facebook Design & Set Up
- Google My Business & Google + Design & Set Up
- Google Maps
- Listing Services
- Google Adwords Set Up
- Direct Mail Postcard Design
- Event Development & Advertising Design
- Monthly Marketing Tracking
- Marketing Training For Staff
- Competitive Analysis
- Patient Demographics
- and much more…..
If you would like to freshen your logo or create a new dental logo design for your 2017 dental marketing program, contact Sharon at Cutting Edge Practice. She has an MBA in Marketing and has been creating dental logos, websites and custom print pieces for dentists since 2002. No one has more experience or a larger dental logo portfolio than Sharon Kantor Bogetz. She has created more than 75 unique custom dental logos for her clients!
Villaz Dental is a Cutting Edge Practice start up client. Cutting Edge Practice has done more dental start ups than any other dental practice management company in the Chicagoland area. See our portfolio of projects.
Why hire Cutting Edge Practice for your dental start up project?
- Dental Start Up Project Experience. Our dental practice management consultants have done more dental start ups than any other dental practice management company in the midwest.
- Dental Expertise. Our dental practice management consultants have a unique set of qualifications and stellar resumes. Sharon Kantor Bogetz has an MBA in marketing and a MEd is supervision and administration. She has a certificate of business from Northwestern University and a certificate in Integrated Marketing from the University of Illinois. She was the Supervisor of a dental assisting and dental hygiene program at Indiana University and Supervisor of DAU/TEAM at Northwestern University Dental School. She has taught graduate and undergraduate courses in Marketing at Roosevelt University and with her business partner, Wendy Pesavento, is a guest lecturer in the dental practice management curriculum at the UIC College of Dentistry in Chicago. She has more than 14 years of dental marketing experience, more than 12 years of dental practice experience and more than 18 years as a dental practice management consultant. Wendy Pesavento, her business partner, has an accounting degree from Purdue University and has worked as a dental accountant for more than five years. She has more than 18 years experience as a dental practice management consultant and more than 14 years as a licensed dental practice broker.
- Personalized One-On-One Consulting. We offer unprecedented access to our consultants. Our dental consultants are available to meet with you on a weekly basis throughout your nine month project. We are also available to our clients by phone, text and video calls. We will be with you through your build out process, dental office opening and three months beyond to enhance and fine tune your office systems.
- Turn Key Start Up Project. Because Cutting Edge Practice has done so many dental start up projects, they have created a list of more than 150 tasks that must be completed to create a successful practice.
- Patients On The Schedule Before You Are Open. When Cutting Edge Practice has the opportunity to work with dentists from the start, we can assist the dentist in selecting the right dental space, selecting the dental practice name, creating temporary signage and permanent signage, creating their mobile friendly dental website, printed materials, stationery, direct mail, search engine marketing, social media design and posts and more……. All of things work together to create an opportunity for the dentist to have patients on the books on the first day they are open.
- Deliverables. We have a group of graphic and website designers that will create a unique and professional integrated marketing and branding campaign that will help you stand out in your dental community. No other company provides the depth of customized marketing and advertising that will last the test of time. You will own everything, from the website to the logo. Everything is yours to keep without on-going subscription fees.
- Savings. Cutting Edge Practice consultants will help you save money. We will share with you the knowledge, expertise and sources that will help you complete your project on budget. We will help you choose the right size space in the right location to keep your long term budget on track.
Don’t wait. Contact the dental start up consultants that will support you throughout your project. Call (312) 600 – 5003.
How does dental logo design work at Cutting Edge Practice?
Here at Cutting Edge Practice, dental marketing begins with selection of a practice name. From there, we implement our unique dental marketing program with predictable success. We ask our clients to complete a 1.5 page questionnaire describing their vision for their new practice and their brand. Within five business days, we send them 4 – 6 dental logo samples for their review. We work closely with our clients to create and refine their dental logo image to create a brand image that will last for years to come.
Once our client selects their dental logo, we create a series of image files including but not limited to: native graphics vector files (.ai and .eps), photoshop files in high resolution and low resolution (.psd and .jpeg) and high resolution Adobe Reader files (.pdf). At the end of the design process, our Cutting Edge Practice clients own their dental logos. Our dental logos are unique and can be trademarked by our clients.
Cutting Edge Practice has created more than 50 logos for general dentists and dental specialists. If you are looking for a fresh new logo, contact Sharon Kantor Bogetz by phone or email. We are happy to help.
Cutting Edge Practice client, Dental Art Specialists will open their Evanston practice in late August 2015.
Cutting Edge Practice works with dental specialists and general dentists to find a fabulous location that will fit their budget. Spaces that we choose for our dental start-up clients are positioned for growth and prosperity. All of our dentists are busy and successful! Contact Wendy Pesavento at 773-502-6000 or call Sharon Kantor Bogetz at 847-370-9131 for a FREE consultation.
Cutting Edge Practice, a dental consulting firm, just completed a new dental logo image for dental specialists doing a dental start-up in Evanston, IL, Dental Art Specialists. This practice will open in August 2015.
Every dental start-up practice opens with new patients on the books! No other dental consultants get these kinds of results for their clients! Sharon Kantor Bogetz and Wendy Pesavento work hand-in-hand with their graphic design team and the doctors to create a unique integrated marketing plan in print and on-line that will make them unique in the marketplace. Cutting Edge Practice has created more than 50 dental logos. Cutting Edge Practice creates a complete marketing and advertising set of materials for every dental start up. Read more…..